How to save for the summer?
At this time of the year, if you have kids, you have to do your best to help them have fun. What can you spend less money on things you need for your kids? It’s best to buy in bulk, depends on where you are located in the US, BJ’s, Costco, Sam’s Club are the best if you want to save money. Some parents don’t know what to do with their kids when summer arrived. Even if your children go to day camp, they still need some fun in the house. Help them read is one of the most important things to do after camp, and of course, when they hear the ice cream truck they will want to buy some ice cream or popsicles.
- One popsicle in the ice cream truck is $3, it’s not interesting if you have 3 or 4 kids to buy for. If you go to BJ’s, you can get a case of 24 counts Outshine fruit bars for $10 or less, and of course, you can cheaper brand. This popsicle is made with real fruit and fruit juices, an excellent source of vitamin C, with a variety of flavors.
- Icee 30ct is less than $9
- Buy cones in bulk, and a bucket of ice cream, with a box of rainbow sprinkles topping to create nice cones that your children will enjoy.
- Stock up on fruit and snack. You can get a bag of mandarines ( 12 counts) or oranges ( 8 counts) for less $5, a whole watermelon is around $3 and can last a week or two.
- Find pool and beach essentials at 5 Below, Dollar Tree, Dollar General or Family Dollar, these stores carry what you and your children need to have fun on the water, you really don’t need to spend a fortune for that.
Soon after summer, school opens, you don’t need to try hard and go broke when you need school supplies. Play smart, save and enjoy your summer